Holiday on a farm in Eisack valley, Schnauders
Our farm, the Mittermüllerhof
Our farm is based in beautiful Schnauders about 1000m above sea level in the Eisack valley. We’re happy to give you and your family tips on how you can best enjoy our meadows and forests. The fantastic view of the Geisler Mountains has already enchanted many of our guests.
Our farm has been lovingly cultivated by farmer Walter and his wife Margareth. Our small daughter Melanie also helps where she can. Additionally we can also count on the energetic support of Grandma Maria and Granddad Josef. Together we keep the family farm in good shape.
Distance from POIs:
- Ski areas: Plose 17 km, Val Gardena/Gröden: 26 km
- Ski piste (one lift): 50 m
- Swimming lakes: Luson/Lüsen natural lake: 23 km, Caldaro/Kalterersee lake: 57 km
- Outdoor swimming pool: 3 km
- Acquarena in Bressanone/Brixen, with indoor- and outdoor pools: 11 km
- Hiking trails: directly at the farmhouse
- Bus and ski-bus stop: 50 m
- Railway station: 10 km
- Village centre: 3 km